Mojang Reveals Minecraft: The Wild Replace, Arriving In 2022

Love this thus far. So hyped!!!

Three

Jackpaza0508

Sat 16th Oct 2021

The frogs are adorable, the wardens are terrifying and the chest boats look dumb. I adore it!

4

four

HotGoomba

Sat 16th Oct 2021

I’m just comfortable that frogs are now in Minecraft.

5

Ryu_Niiyama

Sat 16th Oct 2021

Japan is gonna flip!

6

DennisNOR

Sat 16th Oct 2021

Minecraft team never fail. Seems great 😊

7

Snatcher

Sat 16th Oct 2021

We needed frogs….Years in the past, I might all the time assume, with all the Mobs and animals they added had been the hell have been the frogs?

Eight

Kevember

Sat 16th Oct 2021

I ponder if the guy who created Minecraft ever imagined it would change into such a phenomenon. I’m not even somewhat fascinated within the idea however it’s good to see they keep adding stuff to the game to keep the followers engaged.

9

AndyRogan

Sat 16th Oct 2021

I’m assuming that the Switch version will get these too?
My daughter will be very blissful

10

Wyatt006

Sat 16th Oct 2021

@AndyRogan Sure, the Nintendo Switch model will probably be receiving both updates the same day as other platforms.

11

Arkay

Sat 16th Oct 2021

@Kevember Notch is a fortunate (and nice) man, watching the sport he created develop into the best selling recreation of all time.

12

Grumble24

Sat 16th Oct 2021

@Arkay Notch is a chunk of garbage human and hasn’t had anything to do with Minecraft since promoting it to Microsoft.

Thirteen

Kevember

Sat 16th Oct 2021

@UmbrageHill “Everyone with whom I disagree is a chunk of rubbish”. The dude created the game and made it profitable. Nothing Microsoft has added since acquiring it has changed the game in any elementary manner. Cease being so mad.

5

14

Grumble24

Sat 16th Oct 2021

@Kevember I’m not mad simply calling a racist trans/homophobe a fantastic individual is a bit far fetched in case you ask me.

1

15

Kevember

Sat 16th Oct 2021

@UmbrageHill Many nice males are terrible human beings. I wouldn’t say the creator of Minecraft is a great man, however you get my level.

2

sixteen

Arkay

Sat 16th Oct 2021

@UmbrageHill you do you, buddy, he’s nonetheless an important man that made a terrific sport 👌🏾

17

Grumble24

Solar 17th Oct 2021

@Kevember I admire the sentiment.

18

Xyphon22

Sun 17th Oct 2021

Give us a furnace-in-a-boat!

19

vanYth

Sun 17th Oct 2021

@Xyphon22
That is called a „Steam Boat“

20

KateGray

Sun 17th Oct 2021

FROGGY CHAIR AND FROGS IN MINECRAFT, It’s An excellent WEEK FOR AMPHIBIPHILES

three

21

Nico07

Mon 18th Oct 2021

@Snatcher Frogs are welcome, however alligators can be great.

0

22

Nemikon

Mon 1st Nov 2021

Yes, it actually will happen very soon, a couple of months later a large-scale replace of my favorite recreation will be launched! I’ve been taking part in minecraft since version 5.0.1. when there have been no 3D textures and all the opposite gadgets that have appeared in recent years. I watched the event of this beautiful recreation and was happy with the release of every new update. Now my friends and I’ll go and look for Survival Minecraft servers in the new Minecraft, which has been getting ready for the true followers of this sport for a number of years. I really like to pay attention to the truth that I have caught the evolution from a simple sandbox to a recreation that has captured the entire world. Fun-gallery.com This is a great story that I will remember for a very long time!